lørdag den 27. juli 2013

Upgraded front page

Ok, this was long overdue. I am primarily a back end developer and making pretty layouts on my own is not among my core strengths.

Anyway, my company website tolsit.com was simply based on a standard theme which might be many things but for sure not very impressive.

Thus the front page at least has now been shined up a little bit. This allowed me to refresh a bit of CSS, Gimp and also scratch the surface of Drupal theming.

I am very much aware that the website still does not appear fancy or anything, so hopefully I can improve the rest of the site from time to time.

Keep in mind that I make no claims of being a cool front end developer, so please do not infer much about eg. my database skills from the appearance of the website.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar